Sunday, May 19, 2013

Work....

I feel like all I do these days is work work work. Which is good I need the money and love it. I love kids. I may not seem like it sometimes but I do. Here are some pictures from work. Sorry I post way to many pictures. I blame it on me not being a photographer anymore. My finger is still trigger happy.
Cleaning squeegies

My nails can never go a week without being inked



Very rare is this child an angel :)
and makes me go crazy sometimes...

Sometimes he doesn't like me

and has to sit on my lap for time out

Look at all those shirts that were printed. One order.

Sometimes me and baby are best friends


Baby Quincy


My shirts get covered in ink too

Nap time is my favorite time


One time I left Creed and his sister in the car for 10 seconds and look closely in the window
Someone crawled out of his car seat 

No bubbles.Ever.





They get mad when I don't let them go play with their friends

and.... time out again



Sometimes I make faces to make him laugh



love little Moo

See messy Ink




I Mo-hawked her hair

Cute girls


Sorry those pictures are so mixed up. If you could catch the randomness. I have been working at my dad's store, watching Creed & Megan, then helping watch Sydney & Quincy or just help their mom out for a few hours.

I love kids! I am even saying that with a smile...most days. 
Working at my dad's store is messy but pretty fun. I am glad it is something different every day. I go crazy doing the same thing every single day.
Photobucket

No comments: