Sunday, May 19, 2013

Marriage. Who does that?

All of my friends are getting married these days. No idea why ;) 

Another one of my very best friends got married! 

Bridal Showers. Somehow I always get volunteered to do the embarrassing games first. Can I just say....I hate bridal shower games.



Guess what was in that bag?

Last minute dress shopping. I mean night before...

Hate Shopping



This dress was a little too short and a little too low. So no bending over all day.  That was harder than you think. People may have gotten an underwear shot. Good thing I wore cute ones that day ;)


I love the Jardines!

Me not paying attention, telling a funny story.

Still not paying attention and goofing around.


Love You Mikan and Krista!

Oh Benny!



Ring Ceremony. The parents both gave advice, it was  cute!

Mikan (bride) her sister married my cousin. So these cuties looking at their sister are my fam bam. 

 :) 
 My cousin's baby has been in and out of Primary Children's Hospital since she was born. Luckily they got to bring her home for the weekend to play with her favorite cousin Jess. ;) She is just the cutest! 


love you Denae (cousin) and Kenzi

It was a long day
Grandma lives next door and I came home to my cousin moving all her stuff into my grandma's shop. I went over to say hello and help them move things and look over and see my dad, mom, grandma, and aunt all talking on the steps.


 Then these children started following me and wanted to play with my phone. I don't have any good games so I let them take turns taking picture with my camera. Anyone else notice they are all more tan than me?? Dang my bleach skin!



 Love them!


Here we go to the next Bride to Be in a few weeks!

Congrats Mikan and Benny! :D It was a beautiful day! Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day.
Photobucket

No comments: