Sunday, May 19, 2013

As of lately....

 I haven't blogged in a long time and I have been so busy lately and a few of you have been complaining that I don't call or text you anymore to update my life. So I'll just try to start doing it on here. But be warned since I have a phone now that takes pictures I for sure am a little bit picture whore!  Everyone likes pictures though right? Lots and lots of pictures. Sorry in advance. Here is what I have been up to lately... 


Bike Riding 

Idaho Falls Temple





Green Belt is so pretty at night

Baby Kenzi  :)

Collette got married!!! CONGRATS to one of the most sweetest caring girls ever and  to my sister's best friend.


Kenzi home for a little bit

The things BYU-I students are passing out these days...

Brother and Sister got baby Chicks. I named on Lafawnda, and yep she is black :)

Love when my high school besties come to visit



My Magleby. Miss her already! Come back!

My Humble Bestie winning a challenge. I lost. :( boo. 

Studying for Finals! Done for the semester now! :D

New shoes always make my day better

Snow cones make our bad days happy


No more letters :(




Me and my sickly little black twin
My new addiction. Love them. They don't even taste like nasty raisins.

Well you look at that? Redd Beer in Walmart 

I am so happy! If you didn't know already, I do not like candy that is not red, pink, or purple. Mike N Ikes,  Skittles, Starbursts, jelly beans... I will just pull out the other colors and throw them away or give them to somebody. I have done this ever since I was little. Picky? Maybe a little

Mikan this is for you! Look at the pretty dandelions.

Bon Fire time :D

We have such good times. Love Mike-O.

Smores

Me and Paigey

Kimmy at her girl's dance recital. She choreographed some of the dances. It was awesome!

Happy Birthday Naughty Boy turning 2. He threw cake at my face right after this pic. :/



Staying positive through all her doctor visits :) Love you T.

Yoga Time w/ one of my besties




Love them!

Catching up with old Roomie

tatooos haha

 So many more posts and pictures below. Once again. Sorrrrrry :)

To see more posts on the bottom right of the blog click
"Older Posts" 


Photobucket

No comments: