Sunday, May 19, 2013

The People I grew up with...

We had a huge group of kid's in our ward and neighborhood we would hang out and have a blast with when we were younger. The group keeps getting smaller and smaller. Well the baby of  the group is leaving for his mission now. I'm so proud of Bryce! He will be an awesome missionary. 

One of my friends gets home from this mission next month. They are swapping.

Katee, Bryce, Krysta, and I




Once again not paying attention. Playing with Wade's leg. Oops!





Love them like brothers. The punks! Always messing with me. I can't say it is not usually asked for though.

except for when they always ruin my pictures


Yep can't get one good one

My besties came from Utah for this. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katee Reed said...

You are the best and I sure do miss the old days :) Love you Jet Star