Sunday, April 25, 2010

oh the joy of life

Well shoot.... High school is almost over. Wahooo! I am so excited, althouh I am sure most of my teachers will be begging me to come back ;) Not much new has happened since the last post, other than I don't think I am going to BYUI anymore. Who knows what I am doing. I may just go live in Utah and work for a little bit to get residency. Out of state is too expensive for me to actually go to a school there. Dang it.

Grandma Gilgen had gall bladder surgery, then they found tons of scar tissue and a hernia so she had to stay int he hospital a little longer then she wanted to. She is out of the hospital now and doing fine recovering.

Happy Birthday's to....
3rd
Dad, Jamee Jardine, Britney Magleby
5th
Grandpa Gilgen, Grandma Poole and Ewok Hart
6th
Jessica Dawn Hart the 1st,
Hailey Skidmore, and Savannah Hart
7th
Missy Tibbitts
10th
Sammy Sondrup
11th
Heidi Jean Hart
16th
Queen Kristina
22nd
Mikan Bernice Jardine :)

No comments: