Thursday, April 1, 2010

College College oh College

Hello Everyone!!

I would like to announce that my BIRTHDAY is next week.

April 6, 2010.

Put it on your calendars. haha as if you don't already have it marked.

May 18
Last day of HIGH school. Now I am starting to get sad. Oh no not because I will miss school but because all my friends are leaving.
May 27
Graduation
June 7
That boy gets home from his mission. What an angel he was :D JOKE
Well I am going to listen to more of the Boook of Mormon on disk and fiinish by my Birthday so I can get my personal progress award. I posted 2 other posts so don't stop after this one. Later.
Decisions decisions decisions. ....... Well I went on a college road trip. I will upload the pictures later, maybe. I think I have decided where I will be going to college. :/ maybe
U of U. I went to this school
and HATED IT..... Never going there
Utah State- I wanted to start out at this school for generals but...


I heard they do not transfer credits very well at all. Unless you want to go there 4 years. No way.


BYUI-There is always this school.. hmmm.... Mom for sure likes it... It is cheaper and



alot closer to home.


Oh my dear Sweet Weber-.... I went and looked at the campus this weekend but didn't tour it and it has my Radiology program. So...
I may end up here. I missed the scholarship deadlines. Ugh.




I decided I am probably going to start out at BYUI. Hey! Don't bug me about it. I didn't want to go here. I still don't. I will go from August to December. Then go to WEBER in Ogden. Woo Hoo!! Joy of school.



1 comment:

Kayli said...

Don't be bashing on my school. Go Aggies!!!