Its true its true. Jessica Dawn Hart the 1st has less than 1 more month of high school left.
Well sure. I will except graduation gifts or money :) Yes I like money and balloons.
If you want to see what I will be doing in May.... Here are some of the things
MAY
6th Senior Panoramic photo.
11th Yearbook signing party, now this is for everyone at Hillcrest if they want to get their yearbook early. So Sweet Cheeks. Come.
12th Senior Awards NIght. ha like I am going to that
17th or 18th I get to present my joyful senior project to see if I graduate
21st & 24th Finals
24th LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
25th Lagoon
26th and 27th Practice walking right for graduation haha oh heavens
27th GRADUATION......7:00 P.M. Hillcrest High School. Now I have some information about that. If you can't make it or just don't want to go sit through the boring thing. You can watch in online live if you want to at this website.
So Reminder NUMBER DOS
Andrew should get home on June 7th so keep the Sunday after that clear for his talk. Goo bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment