Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Well I am sure you all had it marked in your calanders. March 17 is Mr. Kyle Elliot Korver's Birthday. :) Sorry all of you who couldn't make it or just weren't invited. :D Mikan and I had a blast. Just look at those pictures. Just to let you know my dad did buy the cake and root beer, because I am sure Kyle likes root beer floats. Well look at the pictures already.



Krista Henke this is for you. Kyle's sign says, " Krista Henke Thanks for thinking of me on my Birthday. Love Kyle Korver not Krover... twit


Mikan just was so excited for the party

Mikan handing out the root beer floats to the partiers



This is for Jamee Jardine... Kyle also said to Jamee, "My 2nd Love! Jess is my #1. After all she did throw me a party and make me a cake. So sad you couldn't make it #2. Kyle.



Mikan, Kyle and I blowing out all the candles. His shirt says 29 and still looking good (the good crossed out) GREAT




Mikan showing Kyle she brought ice cream. We all SCREAM for ICE CrEAM especially Blue Bunny Ice cream





Kyle holding up his cake for a picture





Mikan was late for his party and he was sad :(


I didn't have 29 candles so I only put in 6
candles then had a sign that said + 23 more candles. Clever I know.




Let me tell you how much fun we had. Hope you all can make it next year. Just so you all know. That really was not Kyle. I know I know but it looks so real. Hahah just a cut out. I am telling ya the truth. He couldn't make it because he was on tv playing at the very time of his party. He won by the way. Woo Hoo for the Jazz!! Number 3 right now.








No comments: