Thursday, April 1, 2010

Martha just step on Down!

Just call me Jartha get it Jess and Martha. Okay what ever I thought it was funny. So my cousin Katie is just a cute little Martha herself always making things. I have to
learn sewing for my Senior Project. I know how to sew. I just don't okay. Anywho Katie showed me these aprons and told me how easy they were to make and pretty cheap. Just a tea cloth, sewing machine, string and ribbon. So I called Jamie and we made aprons for ourselves and I made others for my friends for graduation gifts. They turned out soo cute. We also made caramel and jello popcorn balls. No not mixed that would be sick. Yum Yum.


We be so serious


Jamie had a tired tounge after trying forever to get the popcorn out of it. ha


















Burning of our hands. Ouchy


I totally won :)




Look at you go Jamie.
Her tounge from her ring pop sort of matched her apron. Ha notice she is wearing her jacket over her apron. I think she loves it.


Jartha hates sewing


That stupid thing burnt me.



The end.



1 comment:

Tasha said...

what great Mother's Day gifts these would make. :o)