Dear Santa,
This year I want a new D40 Camera. It is my new love. I borrowed one from the school for the ward party and have played with it over Christmas vacation. I have already taken hundreds of pictures and the battery is still jam full. WOO HOO!! Oh other than that I want the Magic Bullet blender, I have watchwd infomercial things for years. Don't they looks so fun? OH and maybe some snowpants not the overall ones, just the pants, Size SHORT. oh oh and that thing on Oprah I am sure you know what I am talking about that thing it is called something that starts with a P. It toasts your bread. They are on sale right now at walgreens. :) Thanks.
Jessica :)





3 comments:
Hey, tell your mom, er I mean Santa, that they have snow pant for 50% off at Target. Also - I am just curious - but why do you guys have 8 stockings hanging up?
Oh why thank you i will have to tell her i mean him that. We have us 5 then the 3 grandparents
It still wont let me see your blog viki. my email is jess_the_best1124@hotmail.com
Post a Comment