Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag Your IT

If you have been tagged then you are supposed to write 20 random things about you and then pass it on to.... more people... Don’t forget to make number 21 the person who tagged you and make number 22 the people you tag!


  1. I hate when people lick their fingers. It is gross!! Eww Yuck just a pet peeve
  2. Oprah owns! except for her laugh drives me crazy and she doesn't always think when she says something(oprah what are you thinking)
  3. I love traveling
  4. I wish weekends were longer
  5. I HATE School
  6. I am above the midget height :P
  7. I hate when people leave me (move,leave for college,die...)
  8. I dont think it is fair when people aren't old and die
  9. I don't sleep well a night
  10. I love Christmas
  11. I love playing with my cousin's kids. They are so cute
  12. It bugs me when people aren't handicapped and park in handicapp spots
  13. I hate how some people work for everything when others don't ever work at all and can go blow their money
  14. I cry for children who are in orphanages and for children who don't have good parents
  15. I wish Obama didn't win (what a shmuck)
  16. I wish it was June 1st 2010
  17. I love Gettysburg
  18. I want to go to Italy
  19. I can't wait for Christmas vacation(being away from school yippee!)
  20. I love red jolly ranchers
  21. the person who tagged me was well I can't remember
  22. I Tag Tasha,Nikki,Jamie,Tammy,Viki,Jena,Bre,Ad,Tiffany,Jen, and anyone else who reads my blog and wants to do it

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess - I can't wait for Christmas Vacation either - and I REALLY BADLY want to go to Italy. So - we have stuff in common. Although - I do LOVE school - always have. Sorry. I am not sure if I will get around to the blog tag very soon - we are leaving to Utah tomorrow for my niece's wedding. TTYL.

Brown, Inc. said...

Hey, Jess! Thanks for the tag. I'm in on the Italy thing. That's the #1 place I want to go after Jamaica.