Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finals Suck, no wait School Sucks worse

So I have been busy and depressed lately. I always get depressed when the weather changes. Anyways right now I am in the middle of avoiding studying for FINALS (YUCK) that we have all week. Only 1 and 1/2 years of school left. Yippee! mom wont let me graduate early, so vikki i can't go to your school and graduate a year later cuz i would die. I am way behind on blogging but i have to study so I am reminding myself what i need to blog

  • Christmas
  • Mom's Birthday Yay!
  • Blaine's Reception
  • Bobbi's Senior Pictures in the Snow( I know I know) :)
  • Other Crap I can remember when I am in a better mood

Blog Ya'll Later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry that you feel that way about school. i can picture you someday, at home with kids driving you crazy and you can't get out and you say to yourself, "Gee, I wish I could just be sitting in a class, learning!" =)
hang in there - your cruise is coming up!

Tasha said...

Hang in there Jess!
I love ya and listen to Viki, one day you will love school!
Can;t wait to see all your pics. and i expect to see amazing grades since you are studying so hard.