I'm in love with the Idaho Falls Temple
I helped cater one day. First off we made good food. When I say we I mean JE, and Second Catering for wedding is super hard and tiring. Much more fun to be the guest that just eats the food.
Congrats Shan and Gabe on getting engaged!!! WOOO! Can't wait for October!
| Sorry Shan I hope you don't mind I stole this pic |
| One of the BEST Caterer's in town. LOVE her! |
Thanks Kimmy for doing my hair and make-up. Love ya'!
If you know me you know I hate doing both.
If you know me you know I hate doing both.
Congrats Krista! It was all so beautiful!
Adjusting :)
Benny missed me! Since it had only been a month since he had seen me at his wedding
Proof we get along and are friends. There you go Mikan :)
| Me and the Married Ladies |
| After the reception went to see Mikan & Benny's new house and help them pick out wedding pics to edit and print. |
| and the mirror pic |
| It was a long day and I had to go get a drink after. No alcohol in case you were judging. |
| They are so cute! |
Had one more friend to visit after Mikan's and finally got home around 2 in the morning. Oy! As much time and work weddings take and I complain about not having a free weekend for the whole month. I still love being a part of my friend's special day and seeing them come out of the temple smiling and being so happy that they get to be with the person they love forever. It's so awesome! :D
Here we go another wedding this weekend....and the next....
Here we go another wedding this weekend....and the next....
Now....
Haha this picture cracks me up. I love Madea! This pictures is also semi how I feel. I have been to so many weddings lately and have more coming and I seem to get the same questions at all of them from at least one person or more....."So when is your wedding? or You know your wedding is next" HA!
Well let me tell you people, No wedding for me this year. I hear you have to be nice for guys and get them out of the friend zone for that to happen. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment