 |
| Grandma and these little dumplings graduated pre-school. Katie took them to grandma's every week and she did the lessons with them so she got to graduate :) |
 |
| Can't believe it has already been over a year |
 |
| On memorial day my mom will always put things they loved in their flower pots, hers was paint and croquet needle, when grandpa's is a golf ball and cheeze its |
 |
| Hopefully a call for a new job |
 |
| This cute girl has been home for over a week. A new record! |
 |
| Sorry this should be up by the other grave pic |
 |
| we got our deck all cleaned and ready for summer |
 |
| My Cousin is doing so well on his mission. |
 |
| Love evenings by the river |
 |
| This just made me laugh |
 |
| I guess I have been neglecting all my friends' on missions the last few months. This email made my day! :) Sister Bair in Italy |
 |
| Finally talking and getting faces down |
 |
| The Sky was insane the other night. Pictures don't do it justice. Me and Mom went and chased a rainbow. |
My bestie was in town for longer than two seconds so we hopped on her motorcycle (scoot scoot) and went for a ride just like old times. I miss mine :( still mad we sold them.) Anyways it looked warm outside but was sooo cold.
We always get in trouble for taking pictures while driving. Yeah... we haven't crashed yet. HAHA! ok that's a lie, well we haven't died yet.
Me and Dad worked at a Renaissance Fair Saturday. Straight up nerds getting to be nerds. They have kings/queens, a membership fee and nobody except a few us and grandpa's bbq are allowed in except on visitor hours. Anyways it is for sure entertaining. They sword fight, lance, drink, drink, and talk mid-evil.
I tried to tan, no burn my porcelain legs, sitting out there I got burned everywhere but my legs. They are so white I think they shined back and burned the sun. Oh well....
Happy Father's Day PAPA Bear!!!
Thanks for teaching me how to have integrity, work, and be who I am today. Thanks for everything! I love you!! Quit waking me up in the morning!
 |
| That's Bob in the back napping. haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment