Sunday, March 27, 2011

What am I thinking?

I signed up for a piano playing class at College. The teacher let me add but doesn't know if the class will be to full or not. I played piano was younger for not very long at all. It was really hard for me. I would read numbers in the beginning which is not smart at all because I didn't learn the notes and as soon as my teacher caught that she started whiting out the numbers and it was really hard for me. I would have pretty much had to start over. So I quit. Now I am starting over : ( I hate playing the piano in front of people though, I get shaky. I guess I will get use to it soon. My friend gave me a piano lesson, (that I didn't want) real quick and picked up some things pretty easily. Hopefully it will be easier this time.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alycen T. said...

Jess, I shake when I play the piano in front of people too!! But oh how good it feels to do something inspite of your fear! You'll be great :D