Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back at BYUI? Not yet!!


I went to see my old roomie cheer her last time at BYU-I. She is still coming back to Rexburg :D but is going to Paul Mitchell beauty School. YUH!







 Hannah came to watch Hanna Cheer with me after work
 Christian and Hanna
 Awww we miss our Margie
 Me and Hanna

 Hannah and Hanna hahaha

 Yep we are that cool we take pictures while we walk and they turn out Hot!


 Last time in Rexburg we went to Gator Jacks and this booth was shoved full of friends. Now I am all alone because they left for missions or had other things going on that night :(
 LOVE GATOR JACKS

 Of course it was snowing in the Burg. Blah

 We went potty at the new I-Center. The bathroom's were so big we both got 20 stalls.
 Me in my side of the bathroom
 I want Hannah's Tom shoes
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alycen T. said...

Yessica!! This just made my day! I am so pleased that you and Hannah got 20 stalls to your self, oh happy day!! It was prolly because everybody heard both you and Hannah had chocolate :D That pic of you all alone in the booth saddens my little heart!! I am so glad they are serving missions though, we have good friends we do!!