Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy LATE Birthday Jamie!

Ok ok Ok so I didn't forget it was Jamie's 17th Birthday it was just that I wanted to post what her present was on here but I am not going to because it is taking forever to get ready. Poor James every year I get her Birthday present way late. I don't forget it's just it comes way to fast and I don't want to go to the store and get her a last minute gift so it is coming in a few days. In honor of Jamie's Birthday I will post pictures and say 17 reasons why I love my best friend.

















  1. She is always kind to everyone
  2. She really really really cares about people 
  3. She always puts on a smile
  4. She can't say no, just like her mother can't :)
  5. She knows where to get the best food
  6. You can call her at midnight to run to Taco Bell
  7. She is at every important event in my life
  8. She is always there for me
  9. She always gets my puns
  10. She makes me laugh until I can't breath 
  11. She is just as clumsy as me
  12. Moths at banks (she will understand)
  13. She can dance black with me
  14. She is a crazy driver
  15. She is always just a phone call away
  16. I can tell her anything
  17. She is family
I LOVE YOU JAMIE! I hope you had a wonderful 17th Birthday! I put this song on for you.

oh PS I may be a Firework but you are Amazing Just the Way You Are


Photobucket

No comments: