I don't really care about who won the football. Actually I didn't even watch the commercials much this year. My cousin Amber blessed her baby on Sunday so we drove to the splendid haha town of Pocatello. Sorry I must make fun of Pocatello I must. If you've gone there you understand. So we delayed the Superbowl a little. I went home and one of my favorite people came to see me. Brittany who lives in Provo was in town and her and Parker came to watch the game at our house with me and my family. It was so good talking to her. I missed her sooo much. Me and Britt don't really care about football so we took pictures of ourselves and ate. Poor Parker was trying to watch the game but we kept making him take pictures with us. HA. Sorry Parker :) Then I went to Aunt Ma Marcia's and watched the Superbowl again after the 1st superbowl was finished. They delayed it more then us because their family went and ate at Aunt Sally's after the blessing. So I went downstairs and played with the kids. I just love them.
 |
1 comment:
hahaha love this
Post a Comment