Holy Moses!!!
Jessica what have you been doing lately? (Yes, I am typing to myself. Judge me not!)
Well I have been staying up until 2 or 3 AM looking at all these bloggers amazing cute stuff they make.
Seriously if you have not checked out some of these blogs do it. My favorite right now is Lilluna. Just click on her name to see all the cute things she makes.
Anywho they all give credit to other blogs and it just goes on and on before I know it i have 10 windows open and a list of favorites. Good Grief I need a life.
I love that these ladies are all mothers and tell their funny stories about their families and mistakes along with their crafts, and most of them are LDS so you know they are crazy serious with these crafts. :) This lady's blogger header is sooo funny! To see it bigger click on the link.
Well since I am boyless and friendless right now. In other words I have no life :/
I think I will do arts and crafts. Bahaha I mean try to do arts and crafts. Ah Devllin did I just say that out loud.
I guess what I am trying to say with this post is.......
Watch at Martha Stewart here comes Jartha Hewart (get it? Jessica Hart and Martha Stewart Mixed! yeah yeah I know you laughed and rolled your eyes)
Oh did I mention I bought paint for my room? I will post pictures when I finish. :)
Oh I bought heat curler things from Shopko. Good Gravy Jessica Stop buying crap you don't need.
Did Jessica really do her hair? Pshhh yep just in time for bed :)
Shout OUTS! SHout OUts! Who needs one? Hmmmmm
Happy Birthday Miss Emily!
Denae on going to pop out a boy! Next time I expect a girl.
Roxanna Happy 25th Birthday
Amber & Alex Happy Birthday twins
and oh my how did I almost forget Happy Half Birthday Miss Hannah Lee
I hope everyone has a lovely night. I mean morning.
Oh heavens! IS it really 3:52 AM? Ahhhhh Don't text me to early people.
Have a wonderful day because the snow is melting :D
Did I forget to say Happy Valentines day?
Nope!



1 comment:
Jartha Hewart, you are so clever. Our room better look good, or i just might move in with bobbi. Thanks for the shout out girl. I know i can count on your to remember my half birthday :D
Post a Comment