Quick if you can guess I will give you 20 bucks! Too late!
I am filling out my BYUI Deferment Application
ahhh! I'm for sure not going back to school in April.
I am almost positive I am going to move to the East in June or later and start nannying. I can't wait. I am so excited! School has never been my thing, I'm not done with college, just taking a break for right now.
I am going up to Rexburg tomorrow to look at this beautiful house with my roommates. If I can pay by the month I will live there a few months and get a day job hopefully. So Right now I am just saving my money up working until then. In April or May I am going to New Jersey to see my friend Kim who nannies and see if I for sure want to do it. I am so excited/scared at the same time. It will all work out right?!
Oh did I mention I might be getting a new car? We will see tomorrow. A red one!
Miss B của tôi
2 comments:
I've always said I would like to be a nanny for awhile!!! If you do it you should let me know how it goes :)
Seriously...you really wanna take care of someone else's bratty kids for a job?? Well... I guess if that is what you want to do, maybe it would be helpful for you to come take care of mine for a few days...just so you can get some practice and then I could be a good reference for you on your resume!! lol =)
Post a Comment