I am going to tell you a story with pictures. ENJOY :)
So one day
Someone in our family
decides they should go to the gym and diet. And I said. SAY WHAT!? and invited myself to go with them. Yes I did. They didn't invite me. Rude I know. Cuz I am fun dang it.
Well first let me tell ya. My diet is not the same as theirs. Mine has Lunchables involved. LOVE LUNCHABLES (just the ham and crackers ones)



__________________________________________________________________
Now this is called a gym I guess it is a place where people go when they have nothing better to do in their lives. I was one of those people who went today. Go Jess! I know I know Thank you thank you.
_____________________________________________________________________At 7:00 A.M. in the MORNING! :/ Nobody is up that early

_____________________________________________________________________
So I got up and went. Luckily I wore my clothes to bed so I didn't have to do much in the morning.

and was so excited to see Good Morning America was on. :) YAY! but I forgot my headphones
:( NAY

___________________________________________________________________
I just wanted you all to see a before picture of me. Now before you scroll down and look. Know this is so imbarrassing to post these pictures wearing so little. I guess it is the thing to do with before pictures these days, that is wear little to nothing; or spandex and spandex just isn't my thing.

I just wanted you to know the camera added a few pounds to my bottom.

Now don't any of you be staring at my pictures or blackmailing me with them.
I just wanted you all to see a before picture of me. Now before you scroll down and look. Know this is so imbarrassing to post these pictures wearing so little. I guess it is the thing to do with before pictures these days, that is wear little to nothing; or spandex and spandex just isn't my thing.

I just wanted you to know the camera added a few pounds to my bottom.

Now don't any of you be staring at my pictures or blackmailing me with them.
I have my stuff all out and ready for tomorrow. Headphones are out and ready.
___________________________________________________________
Alright alright those really aren't pictures of me. Fooled ya didn't I.
Blog Ya'll later. 

3 comments:
Okay - that was really funny. Have fun at the gym. It really is a beautiful place to be - unless you live at the mouth of a beautiful canyon and then that would be an even more beautiful place to be, but I digress. Have fun!!
HYSTERICAL!
I have this great picture in my mind of you at the gym!
I love you Jess (even though you like the bulls)
I can't wait to see more gym blogs!
HAHAHA i laughed so hard when i saw the befor pictures ahhhh hahahha hahahaha hahah i miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment