Monday, July 26, 2010

Goodbye Utah Hello Chicago

So I am sure you all have heard the awful news that the Jazz manager is crazy and letting all my boys go. HELLO KEVIN! What are you thinking letting Kyle go. Anyways Kyle and Booz and Brewer all went to the Chicago Bulls. So the Jazz pretty much are going to suck this year. Yep you heard it they will lose. So I am cheering for the Bulls for now. Also I want to talk about my man Wesley Mathews, he has beautiful skin. Yes, they got rid of him too. Someone needs to slap Mr. O'Connor.

He looked better in blue
Ahhh Booz! I love you even if the Jazz fans don't.
Ronnie is back with his besties :D
Wesley Mathews I will miss you and your locker room interviews :)

1 comment:

Katee Reed said...

i'm sorry but even with all those players i still would never be a bulls fan... its worse than being a lakers fan for me....