
Once upon a time there was a girl. This girl liked her sleep, and is not a very happy person when she doesn't get her sleep. This girl is named Jessica Dawn Hart the 1st... and this is what unhappy Jessica looks like with no sleep (see above)
Dear BYUI regsitration system,
I hate you for letting Braednen in at midnight to get all 13 of his classes that he will not end up taking anyways and letting me stay up all night/morning to get on at 7:30 AM and not be able to get into 2 of my classes. I will be sleeping in all day messing up my sleep schedule because of you. If I could I would stick out my tounge or maybe even hold up a finger at you ( my pinky of course) : ) Good Riddance ya fool.
P.S. I also wanted to thank you for making my wonderful mother who I love stay up with me all night/morning when the poor women has to get up for work.
P.P.S Also... I wanted to thank you one more time for letting me see the best of my brother. I have never seen such anger come out. It reminded me of the days before his mission when he was slightly more sicho.
P.P.S. I wonder how many P. P. S things you can put in a letter
P.P.P.S. What does P.S. even stand for? Nevermind it doesn't matter I will google it later. Goodnight.
Love someone who wants to hack into the system and ruin you,
Jessica Dawn Hart the 1st
Hey I want to thank everyone for helping me with teachers and everything. Love ya all.
1 comment:
PS stands for post script.
I love you Jess.
I hope you get sleep, although i think you are beautiful even without it :o)
be good to your angry brother and hug your wonderful mother.
Tasha
Post a Comment