Friday, February 19, 2010

So let me tell ya. The first picture well I am just so funny it makes me laugh.... You had to be there. Well I went to Avatar 3d with Yearbook class and I didn't want to go to the movie but I got out of school LEGALLY. So for sure I am going. Anyways. . . I got bored during the middle of the movie and went out on a potty break with Jamie and took pictures of myself in my 3d glasses. Now scroll on down to the important picture below.









YES YES YES this is a Colbie Caillat ticket. WOO HOO!! I am so excited. I love going to concerts. Me and Bobbi got probably the last tickets in IF.




Oh Congrats to ALLI for Winning the bet on where Mason would go. MEXICO who would of thunk huh? Get your quarters into her Roxanna, Krysta, Sweet Cheeks, Mason, Kenna, and me OH and Bartt the buy in was $5 your bet was Russia by the way. Congrats Mason ( don't park in my spot anymore)

No comments: