THis is for all of you slacking off. Now that I told you to exercise I am telling
you to sit down and blog. I have nobodys to read. Except for you Jena You are a great blogger :). I know I have been slacking a little too but come on now. If I am doing it everyone should right.
you to sit down and blog. I have nobodys to read. Except for you Jena You are a great blogger :). I know I have been slacking a little too but come on now. If I am doing it everyone should right. Now about the Super Bowl. Who the crap is the group The WHO? I guess we will know during half time. I am cheering for hmmm Saints or Colts. I must say I don't care about either but since I feel like it I am cheering for the Saints. I think Jesus would want them to win for their name :) haha I don't even care. I am excited for the food though. Kudos to everyone for getting me food so I can come eat it tomorrow.
Happy Birthdays tooo::
- Jamie Brooke Happy Sweet 16th Birthday.... Congrats on driving legally at night now. :) Love you best friend
- Kaity Lynn 18
- Roxanna 20 :)
- Jordann 17
and everyone else out there. Blog You all Later
No comments:
Post a Comment