1. My name is Jessica Dawn Hart
2. I am allergic to chocolate
3. I am hypoglycemic
4. I wont use public bathrooms that have 1 toilet in them. Must have stalls
5. I hate spit
6. I love taking people food
7. My nicknames are Jet, Jet Star, Star, Jessi, Jess, Jetti
8. I hate waking up early
9. I like receptions but I hate when people get married and forget me
10. I don't know what I am going to do with my life after May
11. I am a senior in high school and it is not fun like everyone says it is
12. I do not like parties
13. My retainer messed up the way I talk now I studder and mumble
14. I love my dog Dodger
15. My favorite color is blue
16. I love Taco Bell
17. I love to travel
18. I have always rathered be short than tall
19. I drive a white BMW Chevey Cavalair. Don't you tell me it isn't a BMW.
20. My eye brows and head wrinkle up when I am mad about something
21. I think Seminary is the biggest waste of my time. I hate that class.
22. I don't like people squished around me
23. I give myself little anxiety attacks and make myself sick
24. In the Summer I sleep in and go half anarexic because I wake up late and miss breakfast and sometimes lunch
25. I blog but dont know why because like 2 people read this
26. I am a pro at finding dirt on people
27. I hate basketball but I love watching my boys(Jazz) play
28. I hate Kobe Bryant so bad
29. When I grow up I am going to have high ceilings in my house and put a swing in a room
30. I miss my swing :(
31. I have never broken a bone
32. I watch One Tree Hill every Monday
33. I don't like when people tell me what I can't do
34. Bobbi thinks she is my mom
35. My middle name came from my grandma Mary Kaye Dawn Oliverson Gilgen
36. I wish my Birthday was everyday
37. I LOVE BALLOONS
38. I don't like people who don't like balloons.
39. I have placed every time I have entered a photography contest
40. I think it is stupid BYUI wont let students wear flip flops or shorts
41. I hate cold and snow
42. I hate borrowing money from people
43. I hate how much I use the word hate
44. I hate when people move away and leave me
45. I miss my Grandpa Hart very much and wish I could hug him
46. I don't think it is fair how people die to young
47. I wish they would put pictures in the scriptures, it would make it so much more easier
48. I love shoes!
49. I run faster without my shoes and would rather not wear shoes ever
50. I am half way done with this dumb thing
51. I like most music
52. I wish I had a paintball gun and could shoot cars with people in them who are stupid and text
53. I think drunk drivers should be put in Jail for six years each time they are caught. They don't need second chances to kill someone
54. I am not scared to get cancer because Mexico has a cure
55. I hope my mom and dad live longer than me
56. It is hard thinking of a hundred things about myself
57. I will not pay a dollar or more for a song when the music is already on my computer history
58. I hate how people have to ruin a song with one swear word
59. Leann Rimes was my favorite singer until she cheated on her husband, then I lost all respect for her
60. I wish I was in kindergarten again
61. I hate coming home from school and not seeing my mom's van in the drive way
62. I am nothing like Bobbi or Andrew
63. I don't like meeting new people
64. I am rude when I meet new people
65. My mom can tell when I don't have sugar, because I get cranky and shaky
66. I really want to like pickles. I love how they crunch when people eat them, and I have tried but I just don't like them
67. I think it is stupid how poeple are BYU fans when they didn't go to college there
68. I hate how people make BYU games their life especially during my dang family reunions
69. I love having gram next door and aunt ma marcia around the corner
70. When I was little I would sniff everything. I still do sometimes
71. I will not anwer my phone unless I know who is calling
72. I love love love cheese mmmm me and Dodger both
73. I have eczema
74. I like puting people on lists. If I am mad at you, you go on my list
75. People think my laugh is so funny
76. I like how people don't spread rumors about me at school because I don't give them rumors to spread
77. I wont miss many kids from my school
78. There has been too many deaths at my school
79. I think the San Diego Temple looks like a castle. I love castles
80. When someone toots I am not mature enough to ignore it. I have to laugh
81. I don't like my picture taken, because nobody takes them right
82. I love taking pictures of my friends
83. I love little kids
84. I do not like the smell of hospitals
85. I am scared of people in nursing homes
86. I think Obama won because of Oprah
87. I will never ever ever think Gay marriage is right and that it is okay to have an abortion
88. I stop breathing on rides that go up and down and during dips on roller coasters
89. My favorite ride at lagoon is the Scrambler
90. I will not remember a person's name but I can tell you everything they were wearing. I am very observant and can have conversations when watching people.
91. I have to check my email at least every 3 days
92. I miss my friends who left me and live in different states now :(
93. I am curious to see what girl can put up with Andrew
94. My favorite holiday is not Christmas anymore
95. My favorite holiday is when there is NO school
96. I love spying on people and usually know what is going on around the neighborhood
97. Peoples drama annoys me and I sometimes tell them
98. If people ask me a question I usually answer it bluntly
99. I like to watch people
100. I love my family
Happy Birthday
Jennica Adamson 17 and Ellie 1
Viki thanks for commenting. It got deleted because I changed the list and deleted it then redid it.
1 comment:
haha jessi!!! i loved it i'm glad you miss me :D i surprised myself i knew a lot of the things on your list :) i can't wait to see you in two weeks!!! love ya!!!
Post a Comment