Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Here is Bobbi decorating eggs





me looking sick as usual, oh they found out i have a worm, which is weird cuz andrew has been in mexico and doesn't have one. dont worry though i am getting it taken care of along with my brian fog and low calcium


My easter basket stuff






my easter decoration in my room


Bobbi's eggs


my eggs


Utah Jazz + Jessica & + Kyle Korver :D





QUICK I will give you a dollar if you can tell me whose number this is... too slow it is Kyle Elliot Korver's number














more of Bobbi's eggs


she decorated them with her car window paint haha. She said this is the only time she has used them cuz I am always using them


my favorite egg picture



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast with those eggs. How fun. Sorry about your worm. What did you name him??

Tasha said...

Umm remember that cruise... looks like you brought home an extra souvenier :o)
sorry to hear about it.
love you.

Jessica said...

HAHA I didn't name him. Maybe tasha....