Friday, April 3, 2009

ACT blah

So during Spring Break I got a little sore throat and then it went away. Well Thursday night my stomach made me sick and I couldn't sleep that night because my nose was so stuffy and runny and I felt like crap. So I stayed home from school today, and missed Britney's surprise party :( I still feel like crap. Oh yeah I just remembered I have the ACT tomorrow bright and early at 8. ahhh. My cousin Ashley is taking it with me so she is going to pick me up in the morning. I'm actually not that worried about it because you can take it over. I just don't like tests, the word tests stresses me. It always has, but I will be fine. I am just worried about how we only get one break. I don't want to be blowing my nose or sniffling the whole time, I hate when kids do that around me during tests. Oh well! I am glad it is the weekend. Happy Birthday Daddy and Britney and Jamee.
Only 2 more days until my birthday! YAY for me!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on that test. I hope you did well and that they had lots of kleenex for ya'.

Katee Reed said...

when do you find out what you got on the test?? How do you think you did? Oh and where is the count down for my birthday? i feel forgotten..i get to come see you maybe next weekend!!! oh and go read my blog i just up dated it and left a little note on there for you!!