Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME! :D

Well 17 Years Ago in A land far to the West in Idaho a girl was born on April 6, 1992 and her name is Jessica Dawn Jetstar Hart the 1st. Haha Anyways my 17th birthday was Monday. Thanks for all the presents and for all who told me Happy Birthday. I will write about what the pictures are and who they are from below.


Bobbi got me the Now That's What I Call Music 30 CD. I tell her to get me these every year. I love them cuz they have the most popluar songs on them.
These are the balloons from my car(see below) I love balloons!



This is what I found after school on Monday. Sherri does it every year. Thanks Sherri I love you! I had to drive through the parking lot twice so that everyon would see it. I even made Jamie hold the balloons out the window haha.







Okay this is soooo cute. Jamie made it for me it is a pin board with gift certificate's to Shopko, Taco Bell and Wendys and A Best Friend Fairy necklace. I don't know if you can read them but there are memories she put on them too from when we went to those places. The one from Wendy's says " We went to Wendy's, but decided to go eat at community park? We parked no sooner than the wangsters that had been following us pulled up next to us. I have never seen you back up that fast." The on from Shopko says " We got out of school early and decided to go to lunch. The resturaunt was still full, so we went to Shopko and tried out every couch in the place." The one from Taco Bell says " We got the late night craving for a Frutista Freeze, so we headed to Taco Bell. You were so "hungry" you sped past the loser that was checking us out." haha all true storys

Here is other stuff I got. I will list them below

Mikan came to wish me a Happy Birthday and wrote all over my calender :)



oh Sweet Cheeks I love ya!
Roxanna and Jennica came and wished me a Happy Birthday! Thanks guys. Oh by the way my room still looks the same :)
This is from the Adamson's. Even Bartt signed it :D haha Thanks guys I love you all
and it was HUGE
Mikan gave me the movie the Nanny Diaries and sister Haynes brought me lotion.

Thanks Everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday and Bringing me Presents.

Mom & Dad-waterbottle and flip flops and money for a new camera

Bobbi-Now Thats What I call Music 30

Sherri-Decorating my car so cutely

Jamie- that is the cutest ever love!

Denae-Hannah Montana Movie and candy (it actually wa pretty good)

Sister Haynes-lotion (it smells soooo good :) )

Megan & Grace- chocolate cake and precious flip flips haha(even though you ate half of it)

Aunt Shannon- making me my favorite Peanut Butter rice crispies

Mikan me love- movie and Twix

Bartt, Roxanna, Brinah, and Sweet Cheeks Jennica- for that cute big poster and the cake :) ( I love posters)

Grandma Hart-card and money

Grandma and Grandpa Gilgen- card and money and that cute little box

Thanks all my aunties and ungles for the cards and money :D

and too the rest of my family who came to my party for Cake and Ice Cream YUM!!

Thanks for texting me and writing me Happy Birthday:

Roxanna,Brinah,Tasha,Katee,Jamee,Jamie,Val,Sister Dennert, Shay,Lisa,Mckenzie,Jena,Nikki,Viki,Glenette,Chris,Queen Kiristina, Staci Marie, Michelle, Tianna, Amber,Kaitlyn,Britney,Megan,Grace,Isa,Jessica... and everyone else I didn't forget you I am just getting tired of typing, but I love you all thanks again.

oh and Jamie I still have to get you a present. I am just still thinking of what to get. :0

oh happy birthday to hailey and stephanie who have the same birthday as me

1 comment:

Tasha said...

i have been working on your present all week, hopefully by the end of the night you can see it on my blog ;o)
love you Jessi