
I woke up this morning to girl's outside our window screaming It's Snowing!! I was hopeing that it was just lots of dust in the air or something other than snow. Now I do like some things about snow like....
SNOW ANGELS

SLEDDING

ICE SKATING

haha watching people fall on the ice. Don't judge me for laughing because I fall just as much as these sad people and get laughed at.

Why do I hate snow??? Well first of it is FREEZING, and my short legs always go deep in the snow. Then

I CAN"T FREAKEN DRIVE IN IT :( :( :( SO I am stuck at my lame sauce apartment or have to walk everywhere.

Good Grief Snow.... Come for Christmas then be gone
Good bye lovely weekends of traveling to IF town.
If you want to come see me. I will be in my apartment freezing.
Blog Ya'll later
Jame and Sweet Cheeks hope you had so much fun at the dance.
3 more Weeks until Turkey Day! Wahoo
No comments:
Post a Comment