Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope everyone has a great week and a great Thanksgiving!

I just want to thank all of my friends and family for being in my life and for helping me one way or another. I love you all!


I did a list last year and it took me forever so I am not going to list everyone this year but shoot I want to list some

I am Thankful for you

Mom
Dad
Bobbi
Andy
Gram
Grandma
Grandpa
Margie
Hannah
Hanna
B
Mykal
Mike
Brittany
Kaitlyn
Jamoo
Britney
Mikan
Denae
Emily
Dano
Katee
Krysta
My Tasha
Sweet Cheeks
Brinah Dee and Bradley
Viki & Greg
Krista
Denae
Katie
Rox
Bart

and the rest of you


Gracias por estar en mi vida y me hace sentir especial

I hope you eat lots of yum yum food! Blog Ya'll later

MUAH

I guess I should say what I am Thankful for too

  • house
  • heater
  • food
  • family
  • friends
  • school
  • roomates
  • siblings
  • good health
  • my smile
  • people who smile at me
  • hugs
  • movies
  • my grandparents
  • leaves
  • living where the weather changes
  • rain
  • smell of rain
  • dancing
  • being able to walk
  • smell
  • see
  • hear
  • laughter
  • shoes
  • love
  • hope
  • faith
  • charity
  • kindness
  • the stranger who waves at you
  • and many more things

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah..you are so thoughtful. And you looked so happy the other day when you came by. Stop by any time on your way to/from school. I love that your list included "strangers who smile at you" and "shoes"! =)

Alycen T. said...

Awww Jes, way to be thankful :) I am thankful that for you and that you are back in Rexburg :)