Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Alive

My summer has been so busy with sleeping in I haven't been able to blog lately haha.
I start college in 2 weeks at BYUI :( School has always been a joy for me ;) I am excited I have met 3 of my roomates on facebook. 1 is from New Hampshire and there are 3 from Blackfoot. I don't know about the last one. They all seem very nice though. I am going to be living in the same apartment building my mom lived in. It is a very cute place. Andrew and Bobbi will be up there too. We all kind of live on the same road.
Oh I already have my I card.

___________________________________________________________________
This last week sucked. I am not liking college right now. It takes my friends away from me. These are 2 of my bestest friends Kaitlyn and Britney.
Kaitlyn went to Utah State in Logan which is 3 hours and 6 minutes away from me in Rexburg.
Britney went to Gonzaga in Spokane, Washington and that is 8 hours and 9 minutes away :O we will just round up and say 9 in case anyone going there has to stop for potty breaks. :)
I am going to miss them soo much. Thank goodness for facebook and skype. If you don't have skype get it. It is amazing. Then add me.
Anywho I had to say goodbye to Britney Thursday night and goodbye to Kaitlyn Friday night. And must I say I kept the tears in until I got to my car. Then I was just a mess. Anyways. Good Luck at college besties. I love you. You will do great. See you at Christmas.