Tuesday, August 17, 2010

all better...well almost

It has been a week since I got my wisdom teeth out. It wasn't too bad other then I couldn't eat. Ha here are some ridiculous pictures I took while drugged up. I guess it was pretty funny listening to me when I was on pain killers.
___________________________________________________________________
Here is my bruise from the IV. It hurt a little bit. I remember the doctor asking me what I was going to dream about. I told him I don't know. He said how about Tahiti and the beach. That is all I remember until I woke up and asked the nurse for a cheese burger.



___________________________________________________________________

This is when part of my face was still numb. You choose which side. I kept flicking my lip and couldn't feel anything.



__________________________________________________________________
I was so tired




The rest of these pictures are taken from today. YAY! for no pain killers.


________________________________________________________________
Gwoss! But here is what my mouth looks like now. The before picture is below in another post. It is looking better the doctor even said it went well and he didn't have to put as many stitches in as he thought.


So... I go back in tomorrow to make sure everything is doing alright. I have a few stitches in one side still but the rest are gone. Dr. Hicks is where to go if you are getting your teeth pulled. Seriously I was out the whole time, it only took about half an hour I think and he gave me sweet medicated mouth wash that numbed my sores and made my breath smell minty fresh. My cheeks didn't even swell, well just a tiny bit, but they can't really get much bigger then they already are. :) Thanks everyone for coming to visit me and and bringing me balloons and juices and shakes.
By the way I love balloons but I must say. I don't know what it was but those balloons kept making noises at night that would make me think there was something in my room. Then they would rub against each other like some kid was outside yelling heloo or something. Could have been the pills but lets just say those balloons did not make it long. :D

1 comment:

Katee Reed said...

you got your wisdom teeth out and didn't even tell me?? sad day!! I hope you are doing better now!