Wednesday, January 20, 2010

bad bad baaaaaaaaaaaadday

Reasons to be sad:

  • My baby Dodger has cancer. :(
  • My Katee and My Krysta went home :(
  • My new classes are big :(
  • I don't like the kids in my classes :(
  • Seminary (need I say More)
  • Senior essay :(
  • Haiti :(
  • 4 months is a very long time in Jessica's eyes for high school to be over :(
  • [no Bartt this is not a count down for Andrew]
  • It isn't my Birthday :(
  • it is cold outside
  • there are things I have to get done this week

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes.. there IS things you have to get done this week - like fixing your grammar!!! lol

Jessica said...

Haha Yes that is what I will have to do. now I need to go change that so that all my aunts and cousins who are english teachers wont yell.