Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful year. I am glad this year is over. It has gone by so fast then fast then slow then slooower. It is 2010. This is the year I graduate high school. I am so excited to be done with high school, only 5 more months. Woo freaken HOo! Then I start college :( I figure though if I start right away I will finish faster. I did get into BYUI but am still waiting to hear from Utah State and Steven Heneger and still need to apply to University of Utah. I still don't have a clue what I want to be when I grow up next year haha. Enough about school now.
I have many pictures I still need to post from Thanksgiving and Christmas and trying to give my dog a bath, oh those pictures are fun :) Anyways...
Over Christmas break I have learned that Jimmy Kimmel comes on at 2 in the morning in case I missed it at midnight. HAha I am watching him right now actually. Also that I am allergic to chocolate. I know I know what is wrong with my human self. I have never really liked chocolate to much though but after eating it this christmas break and feeling like dieing and living in the bathroom I am pretty sure allergic. Its okay though I still eat my favorite tootie fruitys :) By the way I woke up at 3 in the morning on Black Friday because Jamie bribed me with 2 tootie fruitys so if you want something, bring out the tootie fruitys.
Bobbi is done with her first semester of college. She liked it, I think. I went a few weekends and let me tell ya... Rexburg is Booooring. I don't care how many of you say it is so fun. NOpe. haha I am sure you have to like the people to have fun. just kidding. She is home until April. Let me tell you how she stays up until 2 in the morning playing nintendo cuz she is so bored and use to staying up with her roomates until 4 every morning, and sleeping in until 11 ish. Not going to complain cuz i sleep in until 1. Oh i have to talk about that in a minute. So since she has been to college I come home to an empty house after school every day until sixish. Sorry all of you who I have visited a lot during this time. My mom is probably sick of me calling and singing the song All By Myself, Don't want to be all by myself....
Marmmy has been working at the store ALL THE TIME now. She has just been doing the front desk. Don't worry Viki and Greg the witch who use to be there is gone now. Also mom is doing the embroidery now also. So she doesn't get to spend as much time with me anymore.
Naddy well he has just been working like he usually does. Now he comes home for lunch every day to be with me because once again. I don't like people so I come home for lunch and get as much of a break from them as I can. Well lets just say we have spent a WHOLE lot of time together and we shouldn't spend that much time together. : ) Just kidding. Well he thinks it is funny to call me princess now. One time Bobbi was home and she was suppose to get lunch ready for me when I came home from school and she had it in the microwave still. What is she thinking princess doesnt' have time for that haha. Well we dont' let Bobbi fix my lunch very often anymore. Dad forgot to tell her that you ahve to have everything out and ready on the plate when I get ther. Spoiled you may say, but I already have enough stress having to be at school okay. Haha Don't judge me.
Elder Hart tart is doing well. We got to talk to him on Christmas. He is doing well and excited to be home, but is ready to go back to Mexico and see all his people. He also is thinking he may stay an extra transfer because he said he thinks that if he doesn't stay he would always regret it. Anyways so instead of coming home on June 5th or 6th. He will be coming home after the lovely and I mean lovely 4th of July parties. Oh well whats another six weeks. He already thinks he is mexican anyways.
So I hope you all had a wonderful 2009e Year. I wish you all good health, great employment and wonderful attitudes. Thank you all for reading my blog this last year. I hope it put a smile on your face. Happy 2010. More posts to come with pictures of me that will make you be glad I am not your child. I LOVE YOU ALL!!
December
Happy Birthday Denae!!! What how old thirty what?! :)
Happy Birthday MARMY I LOVE YOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Merry Christmas and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
OH I can't believe I almost forgot. How bout those Jazz players. WOO WOO!! GO JAZZ!! LAKERS SUCK :) for you mr. dennert
1 comment:
Jess - that is one of the cutest photos of you I've ever seen! SEriously - did you somehow take that yourself? Good job. Tell everyone in the fam hi and come on out to see our new house sometime.
Post a Comment