Ok Mom's birthday was clear in December but I keep forgetting to post this! Happy Birthday Mommy! I love my mom so much. She is pretty much the best. I still remember all the sweetest birthday partys I had. She once made our whole yard a spider web thing ful of string and we had to each follow one string and unwrap it first. It was so fun! Mom thank you for everything you do. I'm sorry for being naughty all the time. I love you soo much and should tell you that more. Thank you for
- bringing me lunch in grade school and taking me to lunch
- always planning the best cutsie crap fun birthday partys ever
- subbing and being duty at my grade school to be with me
- being with me when my friends wouldn't/wont
- going with me to stores when i am alone
- cheering me up when i am depressed from weather and everything else
- asking me everyday how school is even though you know i am going to have a negitive answer
- Being my best friend
- always talking to me when others wouldn't
- taking my side
- giving me hugs all the time
- holding me
- the vacations
- buying me shoes just because I wanted them
- making me laugh
- taking me on drives so i can cry
- just taking me on drives when I ask you to
- Coming from work to make us a lunch
- being sad with me when love ones leave
- yelling at me for riding the 3 wheeler like a maniac
- telling me not to judge until you have walked in their shoes
- It's not what you say, its how you say it
- saying I can do anything
- believing in me
- supporting me with all my crazy ideas
- not letting me drop out of school
- for making me go to college
- saying I can do hard things
- saying I'm not dumb
- waking me up in the morning just to get yelled at
- climbing up my bunkbed to wake me up
- telling me to smile
- telling me to be happy
- showing me how much you love me

2 comments:
You do have an amazing mom!
I am so glad you recognize it!
Next time you want me to steal a car, you should ask your mom if it's a good idea. :o)
Love ya Jess.
That was the sweetest tribute ever! It was fun to see you guys tonight. Thanks for letting us crash your house on a sunday evening! We love your family - and you do have a very awesome mother! =)
Post a Comment