I still have more pictures and I might post them another time, but these are the pictures mom took.
Brett on top of the dunebuggy
Bobbi being Bobbi
snorkeling
our dune buggys this picture is from a lighthouse
this was a church house in jamaica probably the nicest builging in that little townha you can't see it here but the guy behind me and to the right is smoking a homemade cigerette:) oh and the Jamaican right there is Ricarrdo. I hit him with my 4 wheeler earlier haha
their cemetary with a donkey mowing the grass. he said the donkey's name was eddie murphey
these are the 6 people who went 4 wheelering with us in Jamaica. We told the jamaicans we were all related and the two black guys are our cousins from Louisiana that we don't talk about haha


Dancing on the ship





















No comments:
Post a Comment