Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Yeah the best thing about thanksgiving is days off of school!! woo hoo! just kidding. Sorta ;) I am excited this year because all of my cousins from the Hart side are coming except for Heidi. She is coming in January. What I also like about it is waking up early, watching the parade on tv. Getting ready for the Gilgen side to come over. Grandma and Grandpa coming over early. Then going to the Hart's party at the church. With the best rolls ever.

What I am thankful for in no order
  • My Family
  • My Mormon Family
  • Being able to live somewhere where I don't have to worry about anything bad happening
  • Having heat and a home
  • Having wonderful friends
  • JAMIE
  • Having cousin's and aunts living so close to me
  • Shoe stores
  • Oprah haha
  • Phones
  • Internet
  • Marmy thanks for being the best mom. I love you sooo much
  • Naddy thanks for being a wonderful dad your the best. I LOVE you sooo much to
  • Andrew you terd. I miss you and pray your safe
  • Sissy Poo Bobbi your a great sister
  • Dodger for sleeping on my bed everynight
  • My dear Granmda Hart who spits on my clothes :)
  • GRANDPA HART I LOVE YOu
  • Michelle and Garcia and Monica and the rest of her crazy family. Michelle I love seeing you everyday
  • Miesha and her crazy Family
  • Katie and Travis and Miss Olivia Jessica
  • Kristie and her Babys
  • Michael and Chelsie
  • David and Misty and cutie pie Nephi
  • My kind Aunt Marcia and Sweet Uncle Chip for letting me come to your house all the time
  • Jennifer and Dave and her cuties
  • Staci Jo I love her with the best personality
  • John and Denae sweet Savannah
  • Staci and Jake and Miss Rachel Marie, Good Girl Sara bug, and Smiley Mathew
  • My Heidi Jean and her hubby
  • Tony and the cute smarty pants Reagan
  • Tiffy and Dallon and Smarty Tyson and cute little Kelsey
  • Joshua and Tressa and cutie Sammy
  • Thomas Alexander and Alise and the smilingest Ian and little Jack
  • Amber and Brandon cuz they are just fun
  • My Uncle John who loves hugs from me and My poor Aunt Sally that has to deal with him:)
  • My kind Uncle Kelly and my dear auntie Tina
  • Dustin and Kayla woo woo! what a fun couple
  • Brandon I luff you kid, dont give up
  • Funny Uncle Kim and my Sweet Heart Aunt Shannon
  • Joshua and Nicole your kids are going to be so cute:)
  • Beautiful Jennifer does the best sock puppet show, funnest personality
  • My Ashley I LOVE YOU. Thanks for being so Fun
  • Amanda you goof, you are to funny
  • AUNTY REENA haha just cuz you are you
  • Brett ha you are just fun
  • Tyler your great
  • Grandma Gilgen I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH
  • Grandpa Gilgen thank you for everything you do for us
  • Mikan for tickling my bum :) haha
  • Denae Nae I just love you a ton. I guess you are stuck with me now
  • All the rest of the Jardine. What a wonderful family
  • Bonnie your raised great kids
  • Krista Hankey hehe you always smell so good and for being happy
  • Roxanna thanks for everything you are such a wonderful friend
  • Bartt you fart thanks for letting me come over and see your family
  • Brinah Dee I JUST LOVE YOU and your laugh thanks for being such a wonderful friend
  • Sweet Cheeks Jennica you are such a nice girl you dork i love you thanks for being my friend
  • Alli and Mckenna ha you are sweet hearts
  • Megan Pie my little rag doll thanks for the trips to Walmart
  • Britney your just to cute
  • Kaitlyn haha I love your personality
  • Savahnna, you wild Child i love
  • Gracie Pie thankss for being so kind to me
  • AMZY HA thanks for fixing my bangs and being so fun
  • Morgo! you crazy. i luff you you silly girl
  • Jessica and Tyler Hokins. I love your kids they are sooo cute and tyler thanks for helping me with my pictures. Jessica you are a great mother
  • Kelsey LOCK thanks for being the best to my sis
  • Jessie thanks to you to i love your curls
  • Lisa Hale thank you for raising such wonderful kids
  • the whole Hale family for being the kindest
  • Earl and Tasha I LOVE YOU MOMMY thanks for being so sweet
  • DANO my brother you have the best hugs
  • Wadey Cakes you are just to funny for your own good
  • Krysta I miss your guts
  • Katee oh dear i miss you
  • Marcus you fruit, go to college
  • I love you Reeds
  • VIKKkiiiiiiiiiiii and your fun FAMILY
  • Asdameesa (tammy) you are a sweet heart i will miss you and all your cute little boys
  • Sherri you are the best second mom i love you
  • Moses your just crazy
  • Jill and your family
  • Jena and JC you are going to be the best parents
  • Bradley oh you are crazy and Ad for dealing with brad and your daughters with their funny personalitys
  • Blake and Bre you are so fun Paige and Riley Sue and Keagen Blake you are all to cute
  • Blaine what a great guy and Kristen you are sooo nice and fun to be around
  • Sister Haynes you are the funnest, I love you and your shoes :)
  • Sister Wanless thanks for everything
  • Sister Bridgewater what a strange last name haha you are just fun
  • Sister Tilly your sweet
  • Randy you crazy cookie
  • Wynette you just make me happy
  • Ray and Karen you sweet hearts
  • Nikki I love you and your cute little kids Nikoli, Zion, and Elijah
  • Daphne you always have the cutest shoes
  • Bishop Roberts what a great guy
  • Sister Roberts you are such a positive lady Bless your Heart haha
  • MY ALLI MACK oh i miss you. You are the sweetest lady I know
  • All my Macks
  • EVERYONE ELSE Who I don't have here. Thanks For Everything YOu have done for me.

oh by the way. I accidently deleted all the blogs I look at so could comment me your blogs address like http://www.jessicathe1st.blogspot.com/ or email me it. jessica.hart@hotmail.com thanks

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess -
What a grateful child you are! I am way impressed. You are very blessed, as are all of us to have you in our lives. Have a great Thanksgiving. We love you.

P.S. My blog address is: www.sourspirited.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Jessi-my Jessi,
I miss you too and you are my grateful list too.
my blog is
www.tasha-dailyreed.blogspot.com
love you!

JC and Jena said...

So I would like my blog added to your other blog addresses on here due to the increase in my social status that happens when I am on your blog.

JC and Jena said...

Ha ha, sorry. My blog address is: www.howje.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

oh I am sorry Jena. I thought I had you added. K I have you on there now

tam said...

What an awesome gratitude list! I felt pretty special to be included on your list! You will be missed by our family as well when we move!

My blog address is:
www.ctckfamnews.blogspot.com