Jet Star ~> *

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Celine Dion

Mom got me and Bobbi Celine Dion tickets for Bobbi's Birthday. Bobbi loves Celine and has been trying to get tickets for a while when she was in Vegas. We are going Friday to Salt Lake City, Energy Solutions Arena. It will be so Fun!! I am way excited.


















We are in section FL5. 19 Rows Back



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me & Him

Me & Him



.

.

Blogs I look at

  • The Wadsworth Family
    Andie 6 Years 2 Months - Andie Noelle what a fun adventurous month you have had. You are six years two months old already and I am in pure shock, my goodness your life seems to be...
    6 years ago
  • Bailey Family
    Mother's Day Weekend, 2016 - Mother's Day Weekend, 2016 - "A story of my48-hour Getaway" I’m not quite home yet. I mean, I am here, in my town. In my home city. I just had to pull o...
    10 years ago
  • Miss Shanley
    Playing "Mom" - This last week Gabe and I have been babysitting my little brothers. I would like to say that I'm definitely not ready for kids... But I think that would ju...
    12 years ago
  • Loo Loo & Kyle
    Summer 2013 - Catching up on what we've been up to this summer! 1. These two crack me up! This would be the bowling pin trophy.. & currently my dad has it! 2. Me...
    13 years ago
  • the middle
    Enjoying the middle... - I was going to post this forever and ever ago...better late than never!! Last July the home teaching message was one by President Uchtdorf called, "Always...
    13 years ago
  • Brittany
    Count your many blessings - Hello all! I have come to realize that I may not be the most diligent person at blogging, but I’m going to make an effort to do it when I can! So far this...
    14 years ago
  • Jill & Gary
    The Food Pusher: Caramel Apple Dip -
    14 years ago
  • Jena & JC
    www.kailemeyersphotography.com - ****I just entered to win a free session and more from Kaile at *www.kailemeyersphotography.com***** She did Zachary's newborn photo's and is an amazingly t...
    15 years ago
  • My Jamie
    Day 10: Crazyness.. :) - Oh Katie Katie Katie.. :) Where might I being? Haha we have had some pretty amazing times :P
    15 years ago
  • Brad & Adi
    Lauren's One Year Photos - So really she is 13 1/2 months in these, but hey she looks the same as she did a month in a half ago. I made the tutu and the headband. Taking pictures of ...
    15 years ago
  • My Tasha
    And as I cast my eyes round about, that perhaps I might discover my family - Warning... This post has the potential of being umm HEAVY! I probably should not post late at night but today's events are just the tip of the iceberg that...
    16 years ago
  • Nikki
    - Today, grocery shopping. Where do these mothers come from? You know, the ones with the well-behaved children sitting happily in the shopping carts? I would...
    16 years ago
  • Tammi
    -
  • Sister Bair
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (38)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • Happy Thanksgiving
      • No Celine Dion Concert, No Phone, No Happy
      • Celine Dion
      • UGLY IDAHO weather
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  September (3)

.

.
Click "Older Posts" to view more of my entrys (Above right)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.