I have been at college I know........blah. Well here are a few pictures of what I have been up too. I can not find my camera card right now so this is all you get for now. I will post more later.
I spent lots of weekends at home with these two lovely people. Brittany and Parker. We went to a Mindy Gledhill concert. She has amazing music. Check out this mormon singer.
I hung out with my old roomies a lot at first. Here is me with Margie's brother and sister Taunya and Michael and Hannah Lee laughing in the front.
People the moment you have been waiting for!!! Doo doo doo!!! My new roommates. Here we are making homemade ice cream for FHE. Yes I went....once :) Joke mom! Shanley Marie on the left and Sadie in the middle. Cousins? Who would have thunk.
Here we are again
I went to the Chicago vs. Jazz game with Mikan, Bobbi, and we met Jamee down there. Jazz lost but my KYLE won :) By the way it was the last game that Jerry coached at. Stupid Jazz ya' losers.
So I did take piano class at college.......that didn't last long. Here is a wall of my friend's faces
I decorated my roommate Shanley's side of the room for her Birthday
This picture ugg. Well I did my laundry at college since I had a washer and dryer. This is me trying to figure out how to work this machine. Who would have thought that there are no touch screen washer and dryers at college. hahaha.
Alright I will give you more too look at very very soon! Later Tators!!







1 comment:
awww! haha i miss those fun times! thank you for finally updating your blog! =)
Post a Comment