Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blackfoot has TRACTORS

What is there to do when you go to Blackfoot, Idaho? Well I RODE wait no I DROVE a tractor. Okay well I got to steer for a little bit. I have never been on a tractor before. It was sooo much fun! I wan't to drive one all the time instead of my car! If only that tractor had a horn, it would have been love. Haha. I went to Blackfoot this weekend to see my old roommates Margie and Hannah! Hannah is actually living in Rexburg, and comes to stay with me quite frequently but happened to be home this day. It was so fun to hang out together again. I love those two girls so much. Any who I will explain the pictures below.


We went and ate at Rupes. I guess it is the only Rupes restaurant....uh I can't remember what they said...... but we went there. It was good. And must I say great location :) Right down the street from the crazy insane asylum. AHHH
OH did I mention how we went to town in a Convertible with the roof off. :D burrr

I can now check this off my BUCKETLIST. Yes this was literally on my bucket list.
SO EXCITED!
Here we go
It is a dark picture but but look mom I am DRIVING :)






Thanks Margie it was so much fun!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alycen T. said...

Yessica!! Thank you so much for coming!! I hope you can come again, soon :D I am so happy that you finally got to ride in a tractor ;)