These pictures are backwards so you can go from bottom up if you want to.
So I am still in Rexburg. Shoot I need to show you pictures of my apartment. I will get those for my next post. ok to explain the pictures below. First of all don't judge me for how I look below. It was a long night and not so great morning. I will explain them below the pictures. Miss you all.
MUAHSo we were going to go real quick and get B's oil changed, we stopped at the bank and his car started making weird noises so we had to stop at this place and get his oil changed and I don't know what else they did but we were there FOREVER.
I love them... My roomates and Braeden haha Braeden hates feet and Alycen thinks she is funny puting them in his face.
1 comment:
Awwww!!!! Jess we love you too!!! What an interesting day that was! It was good though! Have fun in Utah and I hope that you can swing through Blackfoot on your way back :D Thanks for always making me smile girl!
Post a Comment