Thursday, November 5, 2009

Frightmares @ Lagoon & Halloween

We went to Lagoon. Bobbi loves it, so we went.

Here is Bobbi Sleeping on the way to Utah.

Me being bored not able to sleep very well.

Bobbi still sleeping.

We MADE IT !! YAYA

DAD haha

Waiting in line for my FAVORITE RIDE

Dad getting squished by me on my favorite ride. YOu can't see my face but I am sure I am laughing.

My "Andrew fake" smile

Look at us Twirlin

We are scared ;)

Still Twirlin. We had to go twice I had so much fun on it.

Bobbi had to go by herself on the big rides.

We got a picture when the punkins were glowing.



Savannah spent the night at my house the day before Halloween. I took her to Tiebreaker the next morning because I go there anyways first hour and teacher's aid at the third grade. Tiebreaker has a costume parade every year.

Here is my Mrs. Bermensolo. She isn't who I aid for though.

Savannah walking in the parade with her class.

I made her stop in the middle of it for a picture.

Look at the cute little Hart witches.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

that picture of your Dad HYSTERICAL!!!
I can't we believe we missed you!