Brad and Brinah Lords got married on October 26, 2009 in the Idaho Falls, Idaho Temple. They both looked so happy at the reception. I can't believe Brinah is married. I loved hanging out with her and having so many fun memories. Congratulations you two. Have fun in Florida. I love you :)
So now for the pictures. I tried to do them in order some what. Okay first they had cute umbrella's leading the way to the back yard after waiting in line seeing the hugo pile of presents you get to go through the line with the beautiful water fall behind them. I think next was the food. They had a chocolate fountain, it even made me want some when I don't like chocolate. They had cheesecake and all kinds of stuff to dip in the fountain. Next the beautiful cake. Jennica made it and it looked soo pretty. Good job sweet cheeks. Then there is a picture of Roxanna and Jennica, she put on tennis shoes towards the end of the night because her feet hurt. Then the picture of Roxanna,Brinah, and Grandma Poole(crap, i don't know if poole has an e on the end or not)Anyways then there is them cutting the cake then throwing the bouquet, Alli caught it. Then some pictures that I don't want to explain then Brad throwing the garter and Brinah's cousin caught it, he was the only one there catching it that had graduated grade school. I think that is about it.
Oh I forgot. What I got them for a present was 12 tacos. YUM :) haha I think it was the best present there.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
oh jessica!!!! it was so pretty!! i loved it!! I can't believe jenn made that cake!! it was amazing tell her i said she did an awesome job!! and i loved the song too nice choice for a favorite!! I wish i could have gone!!
Post a Comment