Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It is long but dang it I am funny!

For the song lyrics to Back to School Again http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/g/grease8951/backtoschoolagain523562.html



This is me working on my school work online. I thought hey I should show people how fun this is.


So most of you probably know I hate school, from all the complaining I do about it. People say oh Jessica you love it. Well NO I DONT. I actually just wanted to graduate online but my mom wouldn't let me. I can see me right now arguing with my mom saying I don't want to walk down the stupid gym floor. It is a stupid waste of time. Then you will see me walking down the floor pouting. HAHA. I am so glad I am almost done with high school though. Then I can complain about college. I bet you all can't wait. :)
Ahhh the worst part about graduating is change. So many friends and loved ones are getting married or moving away. I have never liked change. I don't like it at all. And oh my crap BAM Brinah Dee is getting married to that kid..... Just kidding I will say his name BRAD. Ha he is a funny kid. Good luck with Brinah just kidding again, (kind of) :D Well Andrew gets home a week after I hopefully will graduate. No I will graduate. My teachers I think will do everything they can to get me out of there.

It seems like it has only been a week since my sweet (haha I called him sweet that was totally sarcastic) brother left. Well the last time he came home he seemed like a much nicer person, but people can always hide a frown with a smile. He is doing good. He is in a area not on the map and loves it. He is the releif society president helping the members get grocerys which he hates. He is a babysitter and has to sit down and watch the real releif society ladies duke it out. He is the bishop oh and a missionary. He loves it but it is stressing him especially since he has a companion who is pretty much special ed. So he has to do everything by himself which is frustrating. Which frustrates me and makes me mad that they send people out on missions who can't do anything. (I know I know "really Jessica, that is rude).
It was just a week ago I was getting my locker from the attendance lady. She was asking my friends their names. I said do you know my name. Well she looked up shook her head at me and said to all of my friends you would not believe this girl and how much time she has to always make up. My friend responded saying well I have had to make up time to. The attendance lady then says while I am laughing Oh NO not like Jessica she has to come in every semester and make up every class. Well obviously she was exagerating a little bit. :) HA. She was so glad to hear we were seniors after changing our lockers twice.

So a little me tell you a little bit of crap that I haven't taken the time to blog about

April 3
Naddy's Birthday. Happy birthday dad!

I love your guts more than you, and although we always compare who got the biggest peice of bread at church. Mine is always bigger. :P Eat that! haha. I love you. Thank you for everything you do for me all the time. I love that email you sent me. I saved it :D Thank you for hugging me all the time. Oh and for watching wrestling and Michael Jackson with me even though mom banned me from watching anymore MJ videos. Haha watching wrestling at one in the morning because that is when mom isn't up and it is on local channels. Just so ya all know John Morrison is my favorite wrestler. I know you all wanted to know. Go ahead and google him. Don't judge him by his girl pants. Anyways back to dad. I love you soooooooooooooooooo google much even more than you google much love me. I will challenge you later. Just because you keep biting and biting and biting and after I take my karate classes I am taking you down just like the hardy brother took out MC PUNK haha. I LOVE YOU.

April 6
Well the most important day in history. JESSICA DAWN Jetstart HART was born. Need I say more.

May
SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER! WOOO

June
SCHOOL ISn't OUT FOR THE SUMMER :( well hello stupid summer online classes.

JULY look how cute Denae!

Happy 4th of July. Wahooo to fireworks. And some family, Jessica congrats you got sick on the 4th then you were sick for a week with stomach pain lieing in bed dieing. Well now you are behind in school work stupid. Still behind to this day.



G.I.R.L.S C.A.M.P The one picture is of my bruises on my legs after the cope course, I had more bruises on my arms too. The other picture I sent to my cousins and aunt and dad telling them to come get me and none of them would.


Stands for well I dont want to do every letter. So here I go Going to A Camp Where you don't Neciserilly like Everyone There, but Dang It you put on that Smile Jessica. Remember Grandma Hart is watching :) hehe. It was my last year. THank GOOdnes. The funnest part. There was no tents. woo hoo. I am doing my happy dance right now. Camping sucks. I will have to show you all the bruises from this stupid Cope Course. We didn't go with the stake this year since we got a new stake and they do wards and since it is me, jamie, sierra, and some crazies(it is my blog i can say waht i want) we got to go with the second ward too. Yay for Megan and Sweet Cheeks and Makenna and Malia. It was a good Girls camp. YES I can!

The Somewhat Gilgen family Reunion.
WOw. Ummm grandma didn't feel good. She had surgery ealier that week and wouldn't take pain killers. Silly womAn. Drugs are good for you if the big cheeses say so. (ask Michael Jackson's doctor haha that is a funny joke I made. Yes I am laughing to myself right now) I was alright.


Where are we.... oh August

Goodbye Wadie Cakes whenever you left and Dano. Thank goodness you two left. :) I mean that in the nicest way, but shoot you guys need to grow up it was imbarressing for both your mothers and me haha just kidding a little bit

Boating with the mutual. I am getting to old for this crap. I can't move the next day after boating. I don't know why we get so excited about getting thrown in the air knowing you are just going to come down and slap the water then cough up the water and have stuff that keeps draining out of your nose.

BACKING UP a bit.
BoBBI you graduated. Congrats. She even got the cute little yellow ribbons. I told my mom if I wanted those they have them at the material store I could just go cut some for myself. Poor mother just praying I can move out in a few years. :)I love you Bobbi. Congrats!

Krysta Michelle
I didn't see it so I aint going to believe. I want to see that paper they give you saying you graduated. Haha. I stayed with my cousin Staci that day and her 3 kids, I asked her if she could keep them asleep until elevenish. HA woke up to footsteps running upstairs then running faster then screaming then Staci yelling SARA. Haha those kids are funny but I don't know if I could handle a week with them.
I'm just not use to the early mornings and the constant Sara in your bubble ness.:) I love you cousin and your kids thanks for letting me and bobbi spend the night and for letting me hang out with you all day.

Rodeo. YEE HAW to the drunks with bad teeth but they do have nice figures haha. It was fun, kind of. I actually had to work this time, but thats ok.

Congrats to:
Blake and Bre on having a cute baby boy
Bradley and AD for having a cute girl that has hair
Jena on BEING PREGNANT
Denae for not wasting time on getting pregnant. HA HA you know I love you!
Krista Hickie for getting a new car
Paigey Sue for making the soccer team
Tianna making the volleyball team
Tressa having a cute baby boy. (I like him, he doesn't cry)
Mom and Dad for being the best.
Bobbi and Krysta going to college
Dan and Wade for leaving the state
Brinah and Brad(see that Makenna) for getting engaged"I luff you Brinah"
Sweet Cheeks for getting Brinah's car
Bart (does Bart have two t's?hmm) and Roxanna for getting rid of Brinah (JOKE)
Randy getting a puppy
Baileys getting your house started, it is looking mighty cute so far
and everyone else.............
Olivia and Payton and Megan on getting potty trained.


Well let me tell you what I have been doing lately
Trying to get caught up on my classes. Economics, Algebra A, Algebra B. I think I might get an extension for one or two of my classes. This is my last week and next week I take the finals :( also next week school starts :( Double SLAM.
I have been watching stupid kid shows while doing my homework haha I can now sing the whole Sid the Science kid theme song. "I'm lookin for my friends, I'm lookin for you...." Anyways I watch them cuz it is either that or stupid soap opera shows. BULAH.
Also I don't sleep at night anymore. I go to bed at about 3ish and wake up at about eleven. I have tried to go to bed ealier these last few nights, but my body wont let me. So those dark circles under my eyes and the migranes, yeah just dont worry. So if you are up until around 3 go ahead and text me.

Friday I get to go change my schedule because the counselors are dumb and messed up everyone's schedules. Hmm which classes don't I want to take this year. Here is going to be our conversation, Jessica choose electives I don't want to they all suck. .... Jessica just choose some classes.
Anyways I am getting my new car next week it is a white Chevy Cavalair. My old car makes noises and it about to die.
I have changed late night hosts it use to be always Jimmy Kimmel but I am starting to switch to Jimmy Fallon.
Sister Haynes got release so I don't go to mutual or YW's to much anymore but mostly not church cuz I have been out of town.
I went to the bank and got an ATM card and Check book. Way to go Jessica. I know right. NO wrong. Uh crap it isn't fun spending money when it is yours. Which is why I don't spend money as much anymore :( No new shoes for months. Sad day.

Also I have been at my dad's store alot just spending time with my mommy. I miss not having her home all the time.

Anyways I hope you all are having a great day. Tasha I hope you are doing okay with your babies leaving. On the bright side(haha Sherri) they will always come back. Viki I can't wait to see your baby, would you hurry and pop it out already. :)Oh and Roxanna text me back for Heavens sake.

Blog YALL LATER. Oh and congrats if you spent the time and read this, I am sure you at least smiled a few times or though what the heck. HA

Oh crap pictures for the fair are due on the 1st day of school also.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I am exhausted after reading this!
I am glad wade and dan are gone too!
love ya little one!
now go do your homeowrk!