Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 85th Grandma

Grandma's Birthday is on the 23th. She is turning 85. That is alot of years living on the earth. She is one of the most wonderful ladies ever. I have learned alot from her. She has 3 kids, 18 grandkids, 24 great grandkids, and 2 more on the way. Losing only a few along the way.

Here are pictures of her playing wii with me and my dad. She did not like shooting or cow racing. Her sport is bowling. And she gets into it to. She has a certain number of scoots she does, and she gets into the game



grandma wasnt good at shooting. As you can see she lost.

grandma's character bowling








I LOVE YOU GRAM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Grandma Hart too! She is awesome.

Tasha said...

I miss grandma Hart give her a big bithday hug for me!