Monday, August 18, 2008

I love taking Senior Pictures and Jamie Pictures :)

So I took some of Bobbi's senior pictures and some pictures of Jamie for school before the farmers chopped their fields. We took them in Rexburg at Jamie's grandpa's farm. They turned out cute!!! I love taking pictures of kids my age. Here are some of them I took. I haven't fixed these at all yet. The color is from the sunset.We may go back and take more cuz we didn't have alot of time trying to beat the sun going down.


















Add Image


oh and I had to climb over a tall fence. I got stuck so bobbi coming to help me grabs the camera and starts walking off. Finally she came back but they wouldn't help me they just laughed. I told them you can't jump off a fence like that when you are fun size duh. haha here is the picture she took of me. I smiled just for the picture.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast up there. Cute shots. You are all 3photogenic!

six said...

that was such a blast. i hadnt laughed that much in a long time!!