I am not sure if this was memorial day or the 4th.
I remember waking up early going with grandma and grandpa to watch them shoot the guns. It was fun and I wont ever forget. It is just exciting to see the veterans all there dressed up and shoot guns. I dont know what else they did cuz i never paid attention. I havent been back since grandpa died, but it is really a nice thing the veterans do. I think everyone should go and see it once
So I think i am getting pretty good at photoshop if you notice the picture below I took out Aunt Marcia's name(my dad told me to) I dont think she enjoyed it much but it made the 2 naughty boys and grandma laugh.
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting us to the farewell. It was fun to see you guys again. Thanks for not getting me in any of the photos - sincerely!
V
Post a Comment